Fall In Love - #lovingGod #heavenlydivinelove #magicinlove #healinginlove #allthingspossibleinlove #focusonlove

You know the immense magic that love provides when we focus on it.  Remember the feeling of falling love.  There's an energy that gets ignited when you fall in love.  Suddenly, everything is amazing and great.  All things seem possible and you feel like you are walking on clouds.  I love that feeling.

That really is the power that love has.  

You can recreate that magic without being in a relationship.  You can feel that feeling of falling in love without having a suitor or without being in a relationahip.

This is how I get that feeling without relying on a man to fill me in this way.

Every morning, I say, "I love you, Father."  I go deep in that feeling of love. I can feel His power work inside me when I say these words.  Now, everything is possible, everyday is brighter, and I feel filled up.  So powerful.  That's really the power of LOVE.

When we focus on love, life gets better,  The sky clears, and the sun comes out. There's hope for a brighter future.

"Love never fails." - I Corinthians 13:8 NKJV

So today, focus on LOVE.  Focus your love for our Heavenly Father.  He is amazing and with Him all things are possible.  Feel His presence in all that you do.  He will fill you.  He will provide.  He will nurture you. You will see His miracles in your life, big and small, when you focus on His great power of love.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Believe in Coincidences?

Do Not Be Afraid #Fear #GodsGlory #Godspower #Faith #fearnothing