Wake Up, Anticipate God's Miracles

 Do you remember when you were little and it was your birthday?  You were so excited to celebrate with your friends.  You anticipated fun, delicious food, lots of laughter and pure joy.  And that same feeling of anticipation came on Christmas morning, when you couldn't wait to see the surprises under the tree.

What if I told you that God wants us to wake up each morning with that same excitement and anticipation?  What if I told you that God's miracles will be revealed when we believe and anticipate them?

In my years of darkness, I had a hard time believing in God's miracles.  I was stuck in grief and sadness.  Slowly, as I prayed and leaned into God's grace, I began to see His miracles.  At first, they were small miracles.  The sun came out after weeks of rain, the traffic moved quickly when I needed to get to an appointment, my children and I shared a funny moment in the kitchen and all laughed out loud.  Slowly, I began to see God working in my life.  As I started to see and believe, my big miracles began to come.  My broken relationships were beginning to heal, my finances were being taken care of and money flowed freely and easily to me, my job gave me a pay raise, and my kids were thriving in their own lives.  And God answered prayers for those I prayed for.  The list goes on and on.  I get teary thinking about God's goodness in my life.  In my moments of doubt and trouble, God's answers with these words, "Have I ever failed you?"  As I recount the many times God has answered, I can honestly say, "No, Father."

Now, I make a conscious effort to see God's miracles, both small and big.  I wake up in anticipation of what God will do in my life today.  My heart beats in excitement.

Remember this.  When we live in anticipation of God's miracles, His miracles will be revealed.  There is no stopping them.  Live with this anticipation because He has amazing plans for all of us.  And when in moments of doubt, reflect on Jeremiah 29:11:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord.  "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Let's pray.  Father, thank you for all that you are and your amazing work in our lives.  Help each of us to see your miracles, both big and small, everyday.  May we always live in anticipation of Your miracles.  In Jesus' most precious name. Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Believe in Coincidences?

Fall In Love - #lovingGod #heavenlydivinelove #magicinlove #healinginlove #allthingspossibleinlove #focusonlove

Do Not Be Afraid #Fear #GodsGlory #Godspower #Faith #fearnothing